Saturday, September 26, 2009

EEEEEEY!!

Just thought I’d shoot everyone an update on some things ☺ I have finally gotten the album all finished!!! OMG! We have also released the actual release date. January 26th 2010. There ya go! I know it may seem like a ways away to some of you, but we will be releasing tracks and giving plenty of sneak peeks over the next few months… don’t worry!
So now I’ll be working with the wonderfully creative people in the art department at Vanguard to get the artwork and layout all figured out. How fun is that?! I get to figure out if I’d like to use artwork on the front, or a photo, or both. What kind of packaging. Color schemes. Is there a theme? Is there a message? Of course there is! It’s a lot of thought that goes into it and I just love getting all wrapped up with the whole process ☺
So we have this album. And we have this date. And we have TONS to do to get ready for the release. So I wanted to reach out to those of you who read this ;) It takes a lot for a new artist like myself to spread the word and let people know what I’m all about. Word of mouth is always how I hear about new artists… friends are always turning me on to new music. So I’m going to be working with Vanguard to create a strong “street team” to try and help with some of these things. We will come up with super easy ways for you guys to help, whether it’s online, or in your area. We’ll be offering up all kinds of stuff for your contributions too… t-shirts, posters, stickers, free tickets etc….
Anyway, I’ll be posting links for street teaming opportunities and please feel free to ask questions or come up with some interesting ways to help! You guys are the best and I appreciate everything you do to help out ☺
For now, here is an initial link for the Vanguard team so you guys can check it out and get started…. If you’d like to. ☺ We will be posting more and more opportunities in the next few months so stay tuned! Hope everyone is doin’ well!!!
Welkmg.com/streetteam

No comments:

Post a Comment