Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Obamicon.me


Ladies and Gentlemen!
May I please direct your attention to the new obamicon that is up on the myspace page and website….
This is a new thing I’m doing through the label. When you purchase any merchandise with my obamicon on it, all the proceeds go to this really amazing organization called the Music National Service. Please go to their website… It’s a really cool concept and, as music lovers, I’m sure you’ll all be able to appreciate it!


You don’t have to buy the icon to put it up on your own pages or download it, but I highly recommend some kind of contribution . Just click on the icon on the myspace page or the link on the "News" page of my new website and it will take you where you need to go.

Hope everyone is doing extremely well!
-D

No comments:

Post a Comment